VOLUNTEER ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hand-out water
- Time the kids for every lap
- Encourage the kids!
- Build meaningful relationships
- Assist with practice sign-in
- Act as a role model for youth
- Help to ensure that practices are a SAFE and FUN environment for youth and volunteers
- Respond to emergency situations that may occur appropriately
- Report any suspicious or potentially dangerous situations to Practice Leader
- Alcohol use, substance use, or intoxication are not tolerated while at NoSurrender Running Club practice or special event at any time.
Responsibilities during Special Events
- Show up to meeting places on-time
- Follow all rules and regulations required to transport youth safely to destination (ifdriving youth)
- Ensure that all youth arrive safely at home or specified drop off (if dropping off)
Becoming a Volunteer
Become a volunteer by…
If you’re able, please download and complete our volunteer waiver before attending your first practice.